YOU MUST READ AND ATTEST TO BEFORE ENTERING
This is an informational website only and is designed and intended SOLELY for ACCREDITED INVESTORS, as defined in Regulation D of Section 4(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, The materials which are available within this site are informational in nature and relate to the packaging, production, and distribution of the dramatic property, THE UNTITLED TIM MCCANN HORROR FILM PROJECT. This is not an offer to sell securities. Investments such as the one described herein involve limited liquidity within a volatile industry and a high degree of risk.
By entering this web site you are making the following statements:
I AM AN “ACCREDITED INVESTOR” as that term is defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D of the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, because I meet at least one of the requirements set forth below,
- _________An Entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors; or
- _________I am a natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net Worth
with my spouse, exceeds one million dollars ($1,000,000.00); or
- _________I am a natural person who had income in excess of $200,000.00 in each of the two (2) most recent years, and who reasonable expects income of in excess of $200,000 in the current year, or joint spousal income for the two most recent years in excess of $300,000 with the expectation that join spousal income will be in excess of $300,00 for the current year; or
- _________Any organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or any corporation, Massachusetts Business Trust, or partnership not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000; or
- _________A bank as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act whether acting in its individual of fiduciary capacity; insurance company as defined in Section 2(12) of the Securities Act, investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a business development company as defined in Section 2(1)(48) of that Act; or Small Business Investment Company licensed by the U. S. Small Business Administration under Section 301(c) of (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; or
- ___________A private business development company as defined in Section 202(a0(22) of the Investment Adviser Act of 1940; or
- ____________An employee benefit plan within the meaning of Title I of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, in the investment decision is to be made by a plan fiduciary, as defined in Section 3(21) of such Act, which is either a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser, or if the employee benefit plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000.
By logging on, I will have released and discharged the providers, owners and creators of this site from any and all liability, which might arise.